The book reveals the burial place of the legendary King Arthur and the true nature of British History. Family trees for the British-Khumric Royal family of South Wales and Northumberland, details of the British "Roman" Emperors and the British-Khumric migration.
Thoroughly researched and backed up with physical evidence and references throughout, the book makes a compelling argument.
1- Brief outline of the Arthurian Dynasty
2- The Court and Fortress System (of South Wales)
3- The Wars of King Arthur
4- The struggle for the throne
5- The search for British Kings and Saints
6- The burial sites of the British Royal family
7- The Final Evaluation - details of Arthur's funeral route etc.
* Copyright Notice:
Thank you for purchasing this downloadable PDF from our webstore. We are pleased to provide you with this valuable resource. Please read and adhere to the following copyright notice.
This PDF is licensed to you, the individual purchaser, for personal use only. The footer at the bottom of each page, displaying your name and order number, confirms your ownership and legitimizes your access to this PDF.
You are authorized to:
1. Enjoy and access the PDF on your personal devices.
2. Print a copy for your personal use.
3. Make personal annotations, highlights, and notes within the PDF.
You must not:
1. Share, distribute, or reproduce the PDF, in whole or in part, in any way.
2. Sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the PDF to any other individual or entity.
3. Modify, alter, or adapt the PDF without explicit written permission.
Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of this PDF may violate copyright law and result in legal consequences.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with our copyright policy. Enjoy your PDF and make the most of your personal experience with it.
cymroglyphics Ltd *
Artorius Rex Discovered Digital files
- Product Code:Download file